About Canwest Productions
- Canwest Productions was created in 2011 as a partnership between Peter Kiddell, Terra Connors and Kevin Blackburn. All 3 were instrumental in the success of the former Canwest Shows (founded in 1997)
- Canwest Productions was founded on the principle of finding business for customers. Our size and history dictates the strength and advantage of our media buying and promotion, along with employing a full time Media Relations person.
- Canwest Productions provides full service, integrated event management and marketing solutions and we have the skills & resources necessary to ensure that your event is successful, effective & memorable.
- Canwest Productions annually spends almost one third of its Gross Revenue on advertising and promotion. We are geared on generating business for our customers - our success depends on yours!
The Canwest Productions Advantage
- Canwest Productions brings you the experience and knowledge of a leading integrated Show company, as we are the largest independent Show Producer in Western Canada.
- From show conception to opening day, all details are handled in house to minimize any possible delays and problems.
- Canwest Productions produces 20 Shows annually, and has successful initiated many new market launches, in addition to reinventing their existing show lineup. From The Tattoo & Arts Festival, The Taboo Show, The Woman's Show, The Baby & Tot Show, The Boat Show, The Wedding Fair and most recently The Cannabis Expo, Canwest provides more than 200,000 annual attendees a trade show experience like no other.
The Canwest Team
Trade shows work. They are a cost effective way to make personal contact with your customers – up to 82% less costly per capita customer contact than traditional advertising - Thanks to the widespread bulk advertising.
-STRATEGY, The Canadian Marketing Report.